The O-Atty V2 by Odis
Now in stock!!
The O-Atty V2 is the latest RDA from Odis. Precision machined from 304 Stainless Steel, the layout of the build deck has been redesigned with a 4 post system which uses grub screws without the use of clamps. The Odis signature angled airflow enhances flavour and the new concaved build deck is made to optimize sqounking performance with the included BF pin. The top cap is now redesigned into two parts allowing for airflow adjustment and single airflow operation. All posts and contact points are 24k Gold plated to ensure optimal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
Please watch the video below:
Posted by Zakk on 14th Dec 2018
The build quality is excellent and everything fits perfectly. I'm running in squonking mode on an E-Phoenix Fury. (single 18650)
I tried several builds and for me I found dual coils of 24awg kanthal around 2.4mm with 5 1/2 wraps is just right. No great heat and no spitback.
Very pleased with my purchase and thanks to Lucien.
Posted by Ollie Smith on 30th Oct 2017
I was a fan of the O-Atty v1, but there were a number of issues with it that stopped me from wanting to drop £140 on an authentic version of it (picky with coil height, no bf pin included, lacking build options). The v2 fixes pretty much all of that.
Plus points for the v2:
- Easier build deck (sooo much easier).
- Room for dual coil builds.
- Squonk pin included.
- Deep juice well with ultem sidewalls.
- Similar excellent flavour to the v1.
There are a couple of cons too, however...
- There is room for dual coil builds, but super low ohm builds cause the top cap to become unbearably hot extremely quickly.
- The stock drip tip isn't great (way too short and provides zero heat dissipation.
- If you want to do a single coil roundwire build, the airholes are a little far apart so you'll need to build at least a 3.5mm outer diameter coil.
- Depending on the height of your coil, it can get a little whistle-y. The airflow was definitely smoother and quieter on the v1 which seems like a slight step back.
Overall, I would definitely recommend the v2. I have found that a single 26 gauge 3.5mm SS316L build works well, as well as a dual 2.5mm 28 gauge Kanthal build. Both ohming out at around 0.6-0.8 ohms at 35ish watts.
Really looking forward to them releasing more top-cap options to help with the heat dissipation!