VAPETIME RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
There is always that occasion when a product maybe faulty or does not work as it should and we will try to rectify any problems. However in certain circumstances, we are unable if any of the following have occurred and are visible:
The following examples of incorrect use and lack of maintenance are not covered:
E-liquid leakage on electrical hardware (MODS/battery units): e-liquid damage can arise from liquid seeping into battery unit’s electrical components:
To avoid this:
- Please ensure tanks are filled correctly whilst removed from the battery unit.
- Check coils & replace coils regularly, old coils are more likely to leak and not hold liquid.
- Ensure silicone washers, glass & tank components are all fitted correctly and finger tight.
- When not in use for a period of time, remove tank from the battery and store separately upon its side.
- Avoid heat and sunlight, this will cause liquid to thin and makes it easier to seep out,
Care Of Equipment:
- Do not screw tanks/ atomizers too tight onto battery units, it does not improve performance, this will lead to the connections being put under intense pressure, a finger-tight connection is fine.
- Placing batteries into the unit incorrectly, follow the negative/positive signs or this will cause damage to the unit. Ensure the correct battery is used, old or damaged batteries can also cause damage, ask us if you are not sure.
- Tanks/MODs/ batteries and all hardware will not withstand dropping, banging and force including excessive wear & tear. Evidence of this may invalidate any warranty claims.
- Storing your battery units, please remember to keep your unit clean and away from dust, remember to soak up any excess liquid, wipe and remove dust and residue where possible. Always remove the batteries where possible and store safely when devices are not being used for some time.
DO NOT DISSASEMBLE OR TAKE APART ELECTRICAL HARDWARE:
Any evidence of tampering or screw removal will void any warranty.
- We can only exchange e-liquid if the bottle has not been opened and the safety seal remains intact.
VAPETIME WARRANTY POLICY
We offer a 3 month warranty on all products from the date of sale.
You will be required to demonstrate proof of purchase for all warranty claims and exchanges and in most cases must provide the original packaging including manufacturer’s warranty (if included).
Please note that we will not be able to receive any items with excessive use and abuse, excessive wear & tear or damage. Some products we carry may have a longer warranty directly with the manufacturer;
You may return most new, unopened or unused items within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
If you have any questions regarding the Vapetime Warranty Policy or any products, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.