The Eros Mod 044 by Odis Collection & Design.
Each one of the Eros Mods by Odis is completely unique, and offers the best quality stabilized wood & resin hybrid finishes that we have ever seen. Each one is truly beautiful in its own right. The finish is exceptional and they are all numbered in manufacturing order.
The Eros uses the YiHi SX350J-V2 board which is one of the best in the industry, has full heat sensing in Joules mode, uses SXi-Q PC software, has built in power curve options as well as memory for a variety of different set ups to include any personal settings made with SXi-Q.
- Odis Eros is Powered by SX350J-V2
- Variable Joule supporting Nickel /Titanium / Stainless Steel
- Full Temperature control. Anti dry burn technology
- Output Joule: 10J-75J. 200F-580F/100C-300C
- Resistance: 0.05-0.3 ohm (Joule Mode) – Recommended
- Single battery 75W regulated, 85W in Bypass Mode
- Output: 1.0-9.5 Volts
- Resistance: 0.15 Ohm – 3.0 Ohm (Power Mode)
- Single 18650 design (Unprotected battery only i.e. no nipple)
- Battery suggestions genuine VTC, LG, Samsung, Nitecore flat top batteries
- Premium grade stabilized wood resin with stainless steel alloy construction
- Rotary display
- Gravity sensor system
- PC connectivity with free downloadable SXi-Q Control software to fully customise settings and power delivery
- 510 recessed 23mm connection
- Adjustable negative connector via battery door
- The Eros is 8cm high, 5cm length, 3cm width
- Genuine Odis Product
Odis began in a small garage in June 2015 and now have their offices in Ontario Canada. The Odis collection was a vision Fadi and Mark the founders of Odis had to bring the vape community a product that was hand-made, durable, sustainable and most of all beautiful. Odis use only the very best stabilized wood sources and the result have created a timeless product with all the functions of the most recent chip technology, giving vapers the best performance together with a unit that oozes pleasure in hand made design and technology.
All the Odis mods are only made to order, are very rare and are made in very limited runs making them very difficult to get hold of, making them very collectable.