Lost Vape - Orion DNA Go Pod System
The First DNA Mod Pod
The Orion by Lost Vape is the worlds first Pod system to use Evolv's latest chipset, the DNA Go. Powered by a fast charging 950mAh built-in battery, the Pod system can be activated by either the fire button or by the automated draw/puff system and features an intelligent LED system to indicate battery levels and power modes. The Orion by Lost vape is fantastic straight from the box, but also allows the user to fully tailor their vape experience. This can be adjusted by connecting the Orion to Evolv's EScribe software, now compatible with PC, Apple Mac & Linux computers. The high build quality perfectly matches its excellent performance.
The Pods are disposable and feature a built-in coil to take all the fuss away from tank maintenance and coil replacement. The Pods are available in 2x resistances (0.25 Ohm & 0.5 Ohm) and feature an easy top screw refilling system and is equipped with a built-in black resin drip tip with an adjustable bottom airflow control ring. The wicking material used is high quality organic Japanes cotton and is ideal for all e-liquid types including salt nicotine (nic-salt) e-liquids.
This Pod system is versatile and is equally suited to a new vaper or an advanced user.
- Advanced Evolv DNA Go Board
- Evolv EScribe compatible for customisation.
- Internal 950mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 40W
- Evolv 'Replay' Functionality
- Three Switchable/ Power Outputs: Low (White LED), Medium (Blue LED), High (High LED)
- Built-in MTL Delrin Drip Tip
- Adjustable Airflow Control
- 2ml Refillable Pod Cartridge Design
- 1x 0.25ohm SS Coil Pod
- 1x 0.5ohm SS Coil Pod
- 1x Lanyard
*Please note that Orion DNA Go Pod System is ONLY compatible with Lost Vape - Orion Replacement Pod. (Orion Quest / Q Kit Pods are not compatible).
Compatible Coils / Pods:
- Lost Vape Orion Pods (Available in 0.25 or 0.5ohm) 0.25 ohm Pods provide bigger hit and offer more satisfaction for higher nicotine users and 0.5ohm are more easy going for lower nicotine levels.