SXmini SL Class - Retro Machinery Copper
The SXmini SL Class - Retro Machinery is a single battery regulated mod that is compatible with 18650 / 20700 / 21700 batteries. The 85watt device has a 28mm 510 top plate and is powered by the YiHi SX485J Chipset.
Specification & features:
- Powered by the YiHi SX485J processor.
- It is a single 18650/20700/21700 battery device, with a maximum output of 100 watts/joules.( Require battery current over 35A ).
- TFT color display
- Joystick control (left, right,up ,down and press down Five direction
- Size: L89 mm x W41.5 mm x H31.5 mm
- Variable Joule supports all TC wire, SS/Ti/Ni…
- Removable battery.
- New innovative technology SXi-Q control system - Customize your own taste, logo & menu name.
- Temperature control: Anti-dry burning technology.
- Output Joule: 10J-100J. 212-572°F / 100-300°C.
- Resistance: 0.05-3.0 ohms (Joule mode).
- Output Voltage: 0.7 - 9.5 Volts.
- Resistance: 0.05 ohms - 3.0 ohms (Power mode).
- Taste modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco & SXi-Q-S1~S5 and Novice mode.
- Buck-Boost & Boost, DC-DC Converter.
- Stainless Steel, stabilized wood or carbon fiber,etc
- Upgradable firmware. Graphic user interface.
- Reverse polarity, short protection, low resistance, low battery voltage, overheating & battery over-charge protection.
PLEASE NOTE: On all high end devices such as this, we highly recommend only using an external charger as USB ports on high end devices are predominantly for software updates and this is the most commonly broken part of the unit and can often has a shorter warranty on USB ports.
Compatible with all 510 connection tanks and drippers.
Compatible with 1 x 18650 batteries with High AMPS - For Sub-ohm
Compatible with 1 x 18650 batteries with low AMPS - For MTL
Compatible with 1 x 20700
* Please Note: the Aspire 21700 battery does NOT fit the SXmini SL Class due to the battery-wrap being too thick.
Vapetime recommends using: AWT 21700 35A 4800mAH