Lost Vape - Centaurus DNA250C - Carbon Fibre Series
Following on from the success of the Therion and Paranormal mods, Vapetime proudly introduces the latest mod from Lost Vape, the Centaurus DNA250C box mod.
Lost Vape mods have been a renowned for their accurate performance and build quality over the last 5 years or more, using high quality materials and stainless steel backed up with one of the best performance chips in the industry. This mod runs on the Evolv DNA250C chipset which has a huge array of settings for the more advanced vaper and provides a very consistent smooth experience. With power settings of 1 – 200 watts and the commonly used 510 connection you can run most tanks, drippers and re-buildable tank atomizers. With the flexibility 0.1ohm to 3ohm the Centaurus works exceptionally in both standard wattage and temp control. For more details on how temp control works you can see more by clicking here
The Centaurus also has a few special features which separates it from the standard devices available. The Replay function which has been a ground-breaking functionality allows you to record a specific nice draw and replicates this once in “replay mode” to lock in the best experience to your specific tastes.
Another great feature is the “Boost” or the “Curve” mode, this feature increases the way the Centaurus fires offering a faster vaping gratification in its delivery.
The Centaurus should be used with 2 quality high out-put (high AMP) 18650 batteries especially when used on anything over 30-40 watts. Although the mod will charge via USB, we generally only recommend this in emergencies as an external battery charger can dramatically extend the life span of the mod. The USB ports often have limited warranty, and if damaged this also jeopardizes the ability to perform software updates.
With so many designs and finishes the Centaurus not only works exceptionally but also looks amazing.
- 0.90 inch colour TFT display screen
- Popular and accurate Evolv DNA 250C chipset
- Boost Mode and Replay function
- Dual 18650 batteries with 200W max power
- Unique panels with luxurious leather
- Made by high grade stainless steel
- Accurate DNA temperature control - Output Range: 200°- 600°F
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Variety of colours options in Carbon Fibre, Leather and Gold and New Zealand Abalone
- Uses a 510 tank threaded connection
- USB firmware upgrade
- Multiple safety protections: Atomizer/Short-Circuit/Weak Battery/Temperature/Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection and Low/High Resistance Protection
PLEASE NOTE: On all high end devices such as this, we highly recommend only using an external charger as USB ports on high end devices are predominantly for software updates and this is the most commonly broken part of the unit and can often has a shorter warranty on USB ports.
In the Box:
- 1 x Centaurus DNA250C Mod
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x USB On-The-Go Adaptor
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
Compatible with all 510 connection tanks and drippers.
Compatible with 2 x 18650 batteries with High AMPS